- 24 guest reviews
"As always staff couldn't have been more helpful. Enjoyed the peace and quiet and opportunity to come and go as I please. Have stayed twice b..."
"Located in a small village some 3-4 miles from Brigg. A large, clean, ensuite room with good internet. Staff were very helpful and provided..."
"Friendly,helpful clean room,parking available.What more would someone ask for?..."
"Very nice accommodation..."
"The room was nice and clean. Staff plesent and very helpful. Plenty of amenities around for convenience...."
About the hotel
Homely accommodation and a warm welcome awaits you at the Holcombe Guest House, situated in the centre of Barnetby near Humberside Airport, Scunthorpe, Grimsby and Lincoln. We are situated near the M180, within a short distance of Scunthorpe and Grimsby, We cater for the individual to large groups. There are many companies who use us regularly knowing that their clients are going to be well looked after.
Our comfortable tastefully decorated rooms are all centrally heated, with TVs, radios and beverage making facilities. En suite facilities available. Some rooms are in our Annex buildings 50 yards away with self careering facilities available. Evening meals by prior notifications. Our Guest House is only a few miles from Humberide Airport, Scunthorpe, Grimsby and 30 minutes from Lincoln. Holcombe Guest House was named after Holcombe Hill in Bury, Lancashire, where the proprietor Angela comes from. Having started in 1991 we have grown from one room to 30 rooms. This is due to the high standards in the quality of the rooms and service provided at a very reasonable price.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- 11:00 20:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Holcombe Guest House
As always staff couldn't have been more helpful.
Enjoyed the peace and quiet and opportunity to come and go as I please. Have stayed twice before and will continue going back.
Located in a small village some 3-4 miles from Brigg.
A large, clean, ensuite room with good internet. Staff were very helpful and provided a double sheet on request as the night was going to be very hot. The breakfast was good and there was off street parkung. A very good, value for money, pub within walking distance. Will stay again.