- 1 guest reviews
"Overall a wonderful weekend.Walked along the Dales Ways to Bolton Abbey. Met up with family at the Ilkley Moor Hotel and had a delicious mea..."
About the hotel
To enjoy the peace and beauty of the countryside, within 30 minutes of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Skipton, look no further than our Five Star self-catering apartments - ideal for business stays and romantic midweek and weekend breaks. We are a Listed historic building and the warm and inviting award winning apartments each have their own individual design and décor, with top quality furnishings, fabrics and fittings. We set you off to a good start with a welcome Yorkshire Tea tray including fresh milk.
There's also rooftop gardens with panoramic views over Wharfedale and Ilkley Moor, plus a small leisure area with a workout room, sauna and hot tub. (Note that bookings made through this website are at a discounted rate and do not receive extras such as homemade cake). We are situated on the very edge of the world famous Ilkley Moor with over 1000 acres of Open Access moorland outside our gates for you to enjoy. It's just ten minutes walk into the centre of Ilkley with its bus and rail station taking you into Leeds City Centre in under 30 minutes by train, every half-hour throughout the day. Ilkley grew as a spa town and has high class shops, elegant tea rooms and a wide selection of great pubs and restaurants (including Michelin starred). Other Ilkley attractions include a superb outdoor lido (from May to September) and indoor pool, floodlit tennis courts, a brand new playground, rowing boats, skateboard park and two museums. All the apartments are fully equipped to a very high standard and include free wireless broadband, multi-channel cable TV, fan oven, microwave, dishwasher plus free use of the private laundry room. Occasionally we may allocate, on arrival, one of our larger 4 Star Gold Award or 5 Star cottages, at no extra charge, subject to availability,
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/03/2012 to 31/12/2020 - *** IMPORTANT *** If your stay starts today or tomorrow, you must call 07841 697186 after booking to arange your check-in and key collection as we do not have a continually staffed reception desk here The LateRooms.com rates for Westwood Lodge Ilkley Moor Apartments in ILKLEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Overall a wonderful weekend.Walked along the Dales Ways to Bolton Abbey.
Met up with family at the Ilkley Moor Hotel and had a delicious meal..Went down into Ilkley each day to get the paper and were able to appreciate the wonderful victorian architecture of the spa town, collecting Fat rascals at Betty's for later in the day.Had a day in Gargrave walking the Penine Way and watching the canal boats on their way to Skipton.Sunday was spent relaxing reading the papers in the sunshine on the roof gardenwondering at the amazing views over the Wharfe valley. Finally walking on Ilkley Moor picking bilberries to make a pie at home.