- 1 guest reviews
"Apartments were large, clean and comfortable and easily accommodated six adults in two bedrooms and a sofa bed. Excellent and fully equipped..."
About the hotel
Clube da Meia Praia combines the comforts and privacy of home with quality aparthotel services. Choose from a variety of spacious and modern apartments. Also you will find friendly staff available to help you.
Relax and enjoy the Clube Da Meia Praia's pool or take a short walk to the sandy beach. Keen for golfers that can enjoy the 18-hole golf course at Palmares Golf Course. Less than 1 km from Lagos Marina and town centre, these well-appointed and cosy studios and apartments offer a peaceful base close to the beach and Palmares Golf Course.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Clube da Meia Praia in Lagos are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality accommodation
Apartments were large, clean and comfortable and easily accommodated six adults in two bedrooms and a sofa bed.
Excellent and fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle etc. Nice swimming pool area although quite small so could become crowded in July and August. Slight drawback was the location. Information said 1K from Lagos centre. This must be as the crow flies. Took us about 30 minutes to walk along the road to the Marina. A taxi cost about 7 euros and would have been a better bet. There is also a bus service but not knowing the timetable we didn't use it. Would like to praise the manager who very efficiently arranged the repair of a broken shutter. Very friendly and helpful.