- 27 guest reviews
"We booked a room because we had an early flight the next day. The staff were very welcoming and the room comfortable. Just one word of warni..."
"Had a very pleasant overnight stay prior to my early morning flight. Very close to the airport, comfortable room and had an excellent meal i..."
"Not what I expected looking at the Internet. Fantastic hotel attention to detail fantastic. Very friendly couldn't do enough to help would d..."
"The hotel room is very pleasing as was the meal we had. Unfortunately our bedroom was at the front of the hotel and the noise from traffic w..."
"Stayed for one night after getting in late from airport. Staff were pleasant, friendly and happy to help. The room was lovely with nice cosy..."
About the hotel
Ballyrobin Country Lodge is located in lush Co. Antrim countryside just minutes from Belfast International Airport (BFS), Ballyrobin Country Lodge embodies the best of traditional ulster heritage with a boutique sense of style. The warm glow of candles, aroma of gastro cuisine and the wood burning stove set the scene for a visit to remember.
We have been awarded a 3 star hotel rating by Northern Ireland Tourist Board. Ballyrobin Country Lodge dates back over 200 years from its beginnings as a traditional Ulster farmhouse built of local field stones. Today it is a boutique hotel that embodies comfort, style and atmosphere. Diners can revel in the exquisite menu whilst those seeking accommodation can enjoy it's homely atmosphere just half a mile from Belfast International Airport. Free Wifi in the public areas and in all guest bedrooms for all residents. Choose from one of our original rustic traditional bedrooms or one of our new contemporary rooms. Both rooms wiill offer the same outstanding levels of comfort but just in a different style.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ballyrobin Country Hotel in Antrim are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly hotel and nice accommodation
We booked a room because we had an early flight the next day.
The staff were very welcoming and the room comfortable. Just one word of warning, get a price in advance for a taxi because we were told it would be about £9 and Crumlin Taxis charged £16 for what was literally a 5 minute ride.
Convenient for the Airport
Had a very pleasant overnight stay prior to my early morning flight.
Very close to the airport, comfortable room and had an excellent meal in the restaurant. Good value for money. Would stay again.