- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very small, but only advertised as a single. A large person would have difficulty...."
"simple put, the place was excellent, clean, quiet, relaxing, fun. We had the bachelor pad which was comical as we are 6 cycling Dads on a we..."
"A lovely big house and, as it wasn't busy, we felt like we were the only ones there. Our two young sons stayed in a next door room and we al..."
"Having advised LateRooms we would arrive at 8pm, we received a call from the proprietors at 2 minutes to, asking if we could find the locati..."
About the hotel
Built in 1710, Park Hall Estate is set within 132 acres of private land near Blakedown, just 5 minutes from Kidderminster. The Hall itself has been lovingly restored in more recent years and guests can now enjoy a slice of the property itself, Our new Executive Bed and Breakfast accommodation really does give you a feel of staying in a stunning family home on a very grand scale. Guests are encouraged to make the most of the beautiful grounds, tennis court and indoor heated swimming pool.
From the moment you enter through the Main carriageway and park in front of this mansion you will know you have found a gem in the countryside. As we do not provide dining within the Hall there are plenty of great pubs nearby. Upon booking your stay with us you will be sent a welcome email straight away with all the details needed for your stay at Park Hall. Blakedown and Kidderminster train stations are just 5 minutes drive from the Park Hall, providing access to both Worcester and Birmingham and Birmingham International Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and the ICC are less than a 45 minute drive depending on traffic.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Very small, but only advertised as a single.
A large person would have difficulty.
What a superb stay!
simple put, the place was excellent, clean, quiet, relaxing, fun.
We had the bachelor pad which was comical as we are 6 cycling Dads on a weekend away from better halves and the kids. Good pubs about 15 to 20 minutes walk away. Never did find the pool but not bothered about that. Would we go back. Absolutely, 10 out of 10 Thankyou.