- 5 guest reviews
"The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. The hotel itself is clean and modern. A really good choice and one i'd make again...."
"Cobwebs in bathroom, faulty shower and shower door...."
"Beautiful hotel. Definitely will be back again...."
"stayed january 10th. lovely room once again. piece and quiet loved it . great breakfast in the main restaurant next morning friendly and att..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the historic town of Enniskillen, an area considered to be a gateway to the West of Ireland, The Westville is an elegant and sophisticated 28-bedroom boutique-style hotel, renowned for first class facilities, service and enthusiasm. The Westville Hotel Enniskillen opened its doors in 2008, and has fast become the hotel of choice in the area, enticing a variety of guests, from those who use the hotel as a base to explore the beautiful area to discerning business people who make use of the conferencing facilities; from couple’s on romantic breaks to groups of golfer’s and fishermen, to those who get married in the hotel. The luxuriously decorated Westville Hotel also boasts the top notch Terrace Restaurant, winner of The Lonely Planet Guide Best Place to Dine in Enniskillen 2010 as well as the stylish WV Bar for a more informal dining experience, with an extensive cocktail list and live music every Friday and Saturday night.
Set in the centre of the glorious Fermanagh Lakelands, the Westville with its large car park is an ideal base for exploring some of Ireland’s most famous and picturesque countryside and attractions, including the Marble Arch Caves, Enniskillen Castle, Belleek Pottery, the Fermanagh lakes, the charming villages and scenery of Donegal and much more. So whether your trip is for business or leisure, the staff and management of The Westville Hotel Enniskillen looks forward extending you a warm Fermanagh welcome and ensuring your stay is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. we ask our guests to state in special requirments the requirment for twin or double beds in order to prepare room for arrival, all our standard rooms can sleep 1 additional child and requests must be made at time of booking. Children 0 -3 are complimentry. Children 3-5 will be charged at a standard cost of £20 per night Bed & breakfast for additional camp beds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.
The hotel itself is clean and modern. A really good choice and one i'd make again.