- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Cobwebs in bathroom, faulty shower and shower door...."
"Beautiful hotel. Definitely will be back again...."
"stayed january 10th. lovely room once again. piece and quiet loved it . great breakfast in the main restaurant next morning friendly and att..."
"friendly and welcoming atmosphere..."
"nicely furnished rooms and comfotable bed. friendly staff.especially in bar restaurant. good location close to town centre.hearty full irish..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the historic town of Enniskillen, an area considered to be a gateway to the West of Ireland, The Westville is an elegant and sophisticated 28-bedroom boutique-style hotel, renowned for first class facilities, service and enthusiasm. The Westville Hotel Enniskillen opened its doors in 2008, and has fast become the hotel of choice in the area, enticing a variety of guests, from those who use the hotel as a base to explore the beautiful area to discerning business people who make use of the conferencing facilities; from couple’s on romantic breaks to groups of golfer’s and fishermen, to those who get married in the hotel. The luxuriously decorated Westville Hotel also boasts the top notch Terrace Restaurant, winner of The Lonely Planet Guide Best Place to Dine in Enniskillen 2010 as well as the stylish WV Bar for a more informal dining experience, with an extensive cocktail list and live music every Friday and Saturday night.
Set in the centre of the glorious Fermanagh Lakelands, the Westville with its large car park is an ideal base for exploring some of Ireland’s most famous and picturesque countryside and attractions, including the Marble Arch Caves, Enniskillen Castle, Belleek Pottery, the Fermanagh lakes, the charming villages and scenery of Donegal and much more. So whether your trip is for business or leisure, the staff and management of The Westville Hotel Enniskillen looks forward extending you a warm Fermanagh welcome and ensuring your stay is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. we ask our guests to state in special requirments the requirment for twin or double beds in order to prepare room for arrival, all our standard rooms can sleep 1 additional child and requests must be made at time of booking. Children 0 -3 are complimentry. Children 3-5 will be charged at a standard cost of £20 per night Bed & breakfast for additional camp beds.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 18/11/2012 - The Terrace Restaurant will be closed for an exciting refurbishment for A 2 Week Period, All dining facilities will be offered in our WV Bar during this time. The LateRooms.com rates for Westville Hotel in ENNISKILLEN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Needs a good clean
Cobwebs in bathroom, faulty shower and shower door.