- 1 guest reviews
"We were greeted by a lovely friendly face who answered all our questions professionally. Our room was spotlessly clean and the bed was extr..."
About the hotel
Less than 1 mile from Porthmadog Railway Station and town centre, the Tudor Lodge is a 4-star rated guest house. It offers en suite rooms, free parking and free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 20% discount vouchers for our guests on the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland railways. Rooms at the Tudor Lodge guest house are decorated in warm and neutral shades.
All rooms have traditional wooden furniture and some have sofas or seating areas. Tudor Lodge offers free continental breakfast buffet to all guests. There are 8 golf courses nearby, which Tudor Lodge guests can get 10% discount of the green fees. 20% discount vouchers for our guests on the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland railways. Porthmadog is on the edge of Snowdonia National Park. Mount Snowdon, the highest peak in England and Wales, which is only 8 miles away. The newly extended Ffestiniog and Highland Steam Railway harbour station is only 700 metres away from Tudor Lodge. Portmeirion village, the Italian style wondor built in the 1920s and came to fame with the filming of the 60's cult series "the Prisoner" can be reached by foot walking over the Cob (dam), or by car in 10 minutes’. Payments on arrival please note that:- Debit Cards no transaction fee Credit Cards incur a 2% charge Sorry, no pets allowed in the property with the exeption of guide dogs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A home from home stay
We were greeted by a lovely friendly face who answered all our questions professionally.
Our room was spotlessly clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Everything we needed was in the room eg: tea and coffee making facilities, ironing board, iron and hair dryer. The bathroom was also spotlessly clean and modern (lovely shower). There were plenty of electrical plug sockets too. We had a good choice of continental breakfast.
The property is ideally situated with the station only a ten minute walk away. There is an abundance of restaurants close by. We would definitely recommend this homely place to stay.