This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
La Canterie is a listed ancienne fermette longere typical to the touraine region. Although no longer a working farm the buildings have been restored to respect the traditional use with original stonework, flooring and beams. We are surrounded by open farmland with a large forest behind containing plenty of wildlife from owls and bats through to deer and the very occasional boar.
There are two comfortable ensuite bedrooms each with a double bed. We are in the heart of Loire Chateaux area (eg. Chennonceau 20 minutes away, Chaumont 30 minutes). Historic towns of Loches and St. Aignan are close by with regular markets and a full range of bars,cafes and restaurants. Nearby is the wine growing area of Touraine with many small wine producers. Nearby is the village of Montresor (a French "beaux village") with it's own small chateau and riverside walk open to the public. Evening meals are available by arrangement.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet