- 6 guest reviews
"Staff were all excellent, and although a wedding, food service was good..."
"Positives: Beautiful place/grounds with peacocks :) lovely room and décor. Negatives: No hot water to have a shower or bath, when I mention..."
"Attended wedding - well organised and enjoyable...."
"Enjoyed a weekend at is lovely hotel. It is set in lovely grounds and well away from the road making it very peaceful. The room was well dec..."
"This is our fourth visit to this hotel and we love it as the staff are so friendly and helpful they stop for a chat and we feel like old fri..."
About the hotel
Lenwade House is a country hotel, restaurant & bar, wedding, conference and events venue in Lenwade, Norwich. The beautiful mock Tudor-style hotel is set in mature woodlands and landscaped gardens overlooking the River Wensum. Norwich City Centre is just 8 miles away and the North Norfolk coastline is 20 miles.
Lenwade House has been fully redecorated and furnished and the elegant and well appointed en-suite bedrooms enjoy delightful views of either the river, beautiful gardens or woodlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Could be lovely, but isn't
Number of issues: - Tired room, not 100% clean (bits on carpet suggested not properly hoovered) - No plug for bath ( replacement brought immediately but didn't fit) - Told wrong time for breakfast so none ready when we got there - Ran out of hot water for showers by 9am - Travel cot charged at an extra £10 when we'd already been required to pay extra for a family room - staff incredulous that we were surprised by this but have never experienced this before, even at very budget hotels.
- Variable customer service - gentleman on checkout was very apologetic and offered a substantial discount but the night before not so helpful
- Vastly overpriced at undiscounted rate given these issues.
Quick overnight stop
Staff were all excellent, and although a wedding, food service was good