- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Attended wedding - well organised and enjoyable...."
"Enjoyed a weekend at is lovely hotel. It is set in lovely grounds and well away from the road making it very peaceful. The room was well dec..."
"This is our fourth visit to this hotel and we love it as the staff are so friendly and helpful they stop for a chat and we feel like old fri..."
"Staff very friendly and cheerful..."
About the hotel
Lenwade House is a country hotel, restaurant & bar, wedding, conference and events venue in Lenwade, Norwich. The beautiful mock Tudor-style hotel is set in mature woodlands and landscaped gardens overlooking the River Wensum. Norwich City Centre is just 8 miles away and the North Norfolk coastline is 20 miles.
Lenwade House has been fully redecorated and furnished and the elegant and well appointed en-suite bedrooms enjoy delightful views of either the river, beautiful gardens or woodlands.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Attended wedding - well organised and enjoyable.
Enjoyed a weekend at is lovely hotel.
It is set in lovely grounds and well away from the road making it very peaceful. The room was well decorated but a little on the small side the bathroom had a shower and looked to be quiet new . There was a wedding on the Saturday so it was busy but staff did there best to provide a good service
I would stay again