- 5 guest reviews
"Very friendy staff, my room key did not work, the staff placed me in larger suite which I was not charged for, the receptionist gave me dire..."
"great value for money, and nothing I any bother to all staff..."
"Excellent service & would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area..."
About the hotel
The Tontine Hotel, Greenock's Premier Hotel, is a place to stay for a holiday or as a venue for a Wedding/Conference. There is no doubt this is a fabulous hotel,with the main building over 200 years old, which caters for Corporate and Social functions such as weddings, birthdays, communions, christening, business meetings, funerals, anniversaries and all social events and functions. You will find free Wireless internet connection in the public rooms and our Premier bedrooms have free wireless and also a hard wired internet connection.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My business stay
Very friendy staff, my room key did not work, the staff placed me in larger suite which I was not charged for, the receptionist gave me directions to walk into town and made the whole trip most enjoyable.
I will stay again.