- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Very friendy staff, my room key did not work, the staff placed me in larger suite which I was not charged for, the receptionist gave me dire..."
"great value for money, and nothing I any bother to all staff..."
"Excellent service & would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area..."
"Had a very good stay at Tontine Hotel. Some of the hotel is a bit dated but rooms seemed newly decorated. The loung atmosphere was warm and..."
"Very welcoming staff, beautiful room - carpet, bathroom etc all very recent. I had forgotten my toothbrush, called reception and they brough..."
About the hotel
The Tontine Hotel, Greenock's Premier Hotel, is a place to stay for a holiday or as a venue for a Wedding/Conference. There is no doubt this is a fabulous hotel,with the main building over 200 years old, which caters for Corporate and Social functions such as weddings, birthdays, communions, christening, business meetings, funerals, anniversaries and all social events and functions. You will find free Wireless internet connection in the public rooms and our Premier bedrooms have free wireless and also a hard wired internet connection.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My business stay
Very friendy staff, my room key did not work, the staff placed me in larger suite which I was not charged for, the receptionist gave me directions to walk into town and made the whole trip most enjoyable.
I will stay again.
great value for money, and nothing I any bother to all staff