- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Absolutely top class service and help! Staff where more than helpful..."
"excellent stay will go again in new year..."
"Friendly staff, lovely room and the breakfast was fantastic!..."
"Had a lovely stay. We were attending a wedding locally the castlecarry allowed us to check in early so we had our keys. When arriving again..."
About the hotel
Be welcomed by our friendly staff when you stay at the Castlecary House Hotel. Strategically located in the heart of central Scotland, this hotel enjoys a quiet village location, a short drive from Glasgow city centre and an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland’s abundance of unique landmarks. Enjoy complimentary WiFi in all public areas of the hotel, ample complimentary car parking and easy access to the M80 North and South, as well as Scotland’s main motorway network M8/M9/M73/M74.
Just 45 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, and 35 minutes from Glasgow Airport and 15 minutes from historic Stirling. All of the guest rooms at this hotel offer modern amenities including a freeview TV, black-out curtains, a work area and Wifi. Larger rooms in the main hotel building and a Junior Suite in the hotel grounds are available, ideal for longer stays and families. Food is home-cooked. We make it easy for you to enjoy a delicious meal without even leaving the hotel with a choice of dining options from the informality of Cameron Restaurant (subject to availability) which has built an excellent reputation for serving a variety of traditional Scottish dishes using fresh and local produce to the hotel’s traditional pub The Poachers Lounge & Snug, which serves fine home cooked Pub Grub and is a local legend! Host a successful business or social event at this hotel in our Cameron Suite that can accommodate up to 180 guests. We are also a Wedding Venue and host many weddings throughout the year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/11/2013 to 31/12/2023 - Subject to availability and by prior arrangement: Pets can be accommodated, £10 per night supplement (up to 2 domestic pets). The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Castlecary House Hotel
Absolutely top class service and help.
Staff where more than helpful
Castlecary House Hotel