- 38 guest reviews
"after a warm welcome, we were shown to a very clean room which served our one night stay well. The location is quiet, and very convenient fo..."
"Fabulous 2night stay. Very nice room and fabulous breakfasts. They have alot of extra touches which make this a superb b and b. Staff and pr..."
"my Accommodation was excellent- fresh & homely , lovely & Clean, & my hosts were Kind helpful & Friendly..."
"All aspects of Byards Lodge were a very high standard and I would recommend it to anyone..."
"A delightful setting with plenty of parking and a feeling of something a little different. With only 5 very well equipped rooms this is grea..."
About the hotel
Byards Leap Lodge Bed & Breakfast Accommodation is a a five bedroom lodge, four star, silver awarded all situated on the ground floor. Double room showing flat screen digital TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms have ‘Slumberland’ sprung beds, for the comfort of our guests, all rooms are equipped with flat screen digital TVs, broadband wireless (Wi-Fi) internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryers, mini-bar stocked fridges and complimentary toiletries.
An ideal situation for RAF Cranwell, (one min by car or five mins on foot). Golf courses, fishing and walking are all nearby. We also have a Country Kitchen next door to The Lodge which is open during the day for lunches, afternoon tea etc.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Byards Leap Lodge in SLEAFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A hidden gem!
after a warm welcome, we were shown to a very clean room which served our one night stay well.
The location is quiet, and very convenient for those travelling onto other destinations. We were directed to a good 'eaterie' for an evening meal by the owner, only 5 minutes from the property. The breakfast the following morning was of a high quality, and served with a smile. A definite recommendation.
Fabulous 2night stay.
Very nice room and fabulous breakfasts. They have alot of extra touches which make this a superb b and b. Staff and proprietors very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.