- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Convenience and comfort combined with conscientious customer care, coffee was great at breakfast, staff good and chatty, staff a good mix of..."
"The thing that really shone about this hotel is the customer service! I have never had better service anywhere in the world. There was a mix..."
About the hotel
Situated in Lerwick, Shetland's main town, the Shetland Hotel provides an ideal base for all your business or holiday requirements. Lerwick is Shetland's capital, and is itself a busy cosmopolitan and charismatic harbour town full of history, and year round activity. Ideal for the business guest who can take advantage of our central location and well equipped conference, meeting rooms, and office suite - or for the leisure traveller, very convenient for the Holmsgarth Ferry Terminal, spacious modern bedrooms, and with two excellent restaurants to choose from.
All public areas and bedrooms now have broadband wifi internet access; including Waterfront Bar & Grill Restaurant and Beltrami's Sports Bar.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Could not have been much better.
Convenience and comfort combined with conscientious customer care, coffee was great at breakfast, staff good and chatty, staff a good mix of local and foreign, would have no hesitation in going back, only problem was that there was no real beer at the bar, and there was a brewery on the Island, I was too unwell with a rotten cold to drink though.
Convenient ferry accommodation and superb service
The thing that really shone about this hotel is the customer service.
I have never had better service anywhere in the world. There was a mix up with my booking and staff did not hesitate to make things right. They were also friendly and really helpful with local information. I cannot overstate how professional everyone was. Breakfast is generous and well cooked. However, the decor is dated and furnishings are terrible worn- some quite threadbare, but the hotel is clean and tidy and just across the road from the ferry. I think it is perfect for the business travelor. With a makeover I would happily stay in the hotel in future.