- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel was very nice inside, spacious with well equipped rooms. The staff were very helpful in all departments. The restaurant was excellent,..."
"Convenience and comfort combined with conscientious customer care, coffee was great at breakfast, staff good and chatty, staff a good mix of..."
"The thing that really shone about this hotel is the customer service! I have never had better service anywhere in the world. There was a mix..."
About the hotel
Situated in Lerwick, Shetland's main town, the Shetland Hotel provides an ideal base for all your business or holiday requirements. Lerwick is Shetland's capital, and is itself a busy cosmopolitan and charismatic harbour town full of history, and year round activity. Ideal for the business guest who can take advantage of our central location and well equipped conference, meeting rooms, and office suite - or for the leisure traveller, very convenient for the Holmsgarth Ferry Terminal, spacious modern bedrooms, and with two excellent restaurants to choose from.
All public areas and bedrooms now have broadband wifi internet access; including Waterfront Bar & Grill Restaurant and Beltrami's Sports Bar.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I recommend this hotel.
Hotel was very nice inside, spacious with well equipped rooms.
The staff were very helpful in all departments. The restaurant was excellent, both food quality and price. Good car parking available.
Could not have been much better.
Convenience and comfort combined with conscientious customer care, coffee was great at breakfast, staff good and chatty, staff a good mix of local and foreign, would have no hesitation in going back, only problem was that there was no real beer at the bar, and there was a brewery on the Island, I was too unwell with a rotten cold to drink though.