- 29 guest reviews
"Rooms look tired and in need of refurbishment.Never look forward to staying here...."
"Nice people helpful kettle was broken. Room needs updating. breakfast was great. Bed was comfy. Room was so poky...."
"The staff who run the hotel were very friendly. The hotel is very tired looking especially the rooms, they require total refurbishment. It w..."
"very enjoyable stay..."
"Excellent value for the money...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this family run hotel in Lossiemouth. A great relaxed family friendly atmosphere exists at this hotel and is frequented by many returning guests and locals alike. During your stay you can enjoy free access to WIFI in the public areas's, free car parking (limited) but most of all comfortable and relaxed surroundings.
The breathtaking view from the front of hotel overlooks the Moray Firth and beyond to the Cromarty Firth and to the hills of Caithness. The hotel is directly opposite the ancient Moray Golf Club, and is ideally situated for exploring the Coastal, Castle or Whisky trail, as well as being well situated for visiting the cities of Inverness and Aberdeen and surrounding area. The Stotfield Hotel has recently undergone a refreshing transformation of many of its bedrooms and also the ground floor guest area. However, this historic hotel retains many of its original character and features from 1895, including the fantastic sweeping staircase and period revolving front door.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Bowls, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms look tired and in need of refurbishment.Never look forward to staying here.
Nice people helpful kettle was broken.
Room needs updating. breakfast was great. Bed was comfy. Room was so poky.