This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Perfectly located in a Natural and Preserved Park “Serra da Arrábida”, the hotel is a part of a private farm with one hundred thousand square meters. A charming and elegant atmosphere. The hotel has 46 very well appointed rooms, furnished and decorated in a traditional and elegant style.
Due to its several multipurpose rooms, the hotel is being chosen for all variety of events and banquets. The Hotel Rural Club d’ Azeitão has four multipurpose rooms, with capacity up to 500 seated places with a wide range of audiovisual items, where all type of events, meetings and showrooms can take place Facilities: Tennis Court Business Center Meeting Rooms Bar Golf Court Coffee Shop Parking Disabled Access
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet