This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Overlooking the River Severn and with views money couldn’t buy, The Swan Inn Highley Road just a mile from Bridgnorth centre boasts an unrivalled panorama of fields in innumerable shades of green. Newly refurbished inside and out these views can be fully appreciated from either the comfort of the conservatory or, alfresco on the patio overlooking the river. There are six letting bedrooms at the swan that are often the way point for wary fishermen pitting themselves against the wits of river seven’s plentiful stocks.
The Swan is located just a mile outside of the picturesque historic Bridgnorth and is surrounded by tourist attractions such as the Severn Valley Steam Railway and Ironbridge Gorge Museums. The Menu at the Swan Inn is varied but not over complicated and we pride ourselves on cooking pub style food extremely well giving that little extra in the experience. We have serval vegetarian options on the menu and our specialist chef will deliver an outstanding Italian Menu every Tuesady from 1st of May. Steak Night is Thurs and two steak meals and a bottle of wine is £21. 95 . Breakfast is also first class and we can provide almost anything at request.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet