This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Country living in the heart of the City The Coach House and Courtyard is just 3 miles from the City Centre and Edinburgh Castle and 8 miles from Edinburgh International Airport - welcome to The Coach House & Courtyard, rural living in the heart of Edinburgh. Delightful stonebuilt 18th Century Coach House - with single and double bedroom on first floor - quietly situated within own Courtyard and perennial garden offers peaceful relaxation and country living in the heart of Edinburgh's Capital within easy walking distance of the small boutiques shops, cafes and restaurants of trendy Bruntsfield and upmarket Morningside. Lots of places for breakfast nearby.
Perfect for business travellers and leisure visitors alike the Coach House tries to be eco-friendly with oak floors, slate tiles and underfloor heating in the bathroom and duck down pillows in the bedrooms. We are a non smoking household with black and white cat, Scampy. Free parking is available around the corner on the street except 8. 30 am - 5. 30 pm Monday to Friday i. e. free evenings and all day Saturday and Sunday. You may be able to secure free onstreet parking nearby if you are prepared to walk a little. Please note payment by cash only on arrival, thanking you in anticipation.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Coach House & Courtyard in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet