- Very Good
- 132 guest reviews
"A blend of old and new nestling in countryside just outside Cambridge. Quiet and relaxed environment with beautiful grounds. Primarily confe..."
"Stayed here around 20 times in the last year and highly recommend this beautiful building in manicured peaceful grounds. The staff are warm..."
"The main attraction is the lovely building and having a really nice breakfast in the pleasant refectory hall. If you need something to keep..."
"A wonderful place to relax in historical surroundings and beautiful grounds...."
About the hotel
Madingley Hall is a University owned estate set in 7 acres of delightful landscaped gardens, 3 miles west of Cambridge. The Hall has easy access from the M11, the A14 from the North and East, and the A428 from the West, with good links to the three London Airports and ample free car parking on site. The Hall is regularly used for educational and training events and has 61 ensuite bedrooms (12 double, 10 twin and 39 single) which are welcoming, comfortably furnished and have garden views.
Each room has a digital television, free broadband internet, direct dial phone, tea and coffee making facilities and a personal safe. Although not an hotel, Madingley Hall offers quality campus accommodation, 24 hour reception, a Bar, a personal service and a full choice of English or continental breakfast served in our historic Dining Hall
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/06/2014 to 27/07/2014 - Please note that due to private funcations taking place at the Hall on 6 June, 17 July and 18 July we cannot offer the main bar to guests on this date. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A blend of old and new nestling in countryside just outside Cambridge.
Quiet and relaxed environment with beautiful grounds. Primarily conference and education centre so well setup for groups. Breakfast choice very good.
Excellent value for money
Stayed here around 20 times in the last year and highly recommend this beautiful building in manicured peaceful grounds.
The staff are warm and welcoming, the rooms are clean, well equipped and have high quality cotton bedding and towels. Perfect for study or business with fast wifi, a desk and "proper" desk lighting. A truly excellent breakfast with quality ingredients as you'd expect from University of Cambridge. The evening bar food could be better but a stroll to the three horseshoes nearby never disappoints.