This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in the stunning Clyde Valley, close to the M74 and 25 minutes from Glasgow, this stylish Hotel offers fine dining, wonderful views, a modern leisure centre and free Wi-Fi and parking. Blending a unique vintage allure with sophisticated, stylish interiors it boasts friendly service and an inspired attention to detail making it the perfect base from which to explore the area. Each en-suite guestroom has been designed with comfort and convenience in mind, providing an ideal place to unwind and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
Whether it’s fine dining in the luxurious Dalserf Restaurant or a something quick and refreshing from the Perch Bar, all food is expertly prepared to the highest of standards. The in-house gym and spa offers top-of-the-range health and fitness facilities including a heated in-door swimming pool and a revitalising selection of treatments. The Hotel is perfectly positioned for visiting such nearby attractions as Strathclyde Country Park, M&Ds Theme Park, the New Lanark World Heritage Site, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The hotel MUST be advised prior to your arrival if you are bringing a dog to the hotel, if this is not done the hotel will refuse entry of the dog. Dogs are only allowed in six of our bedrooms and as such the acceptance of dogs depends on the availability of these rooms. The charge for a dog to stay in the hotel overnight is £20. 00 per dog, per night.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2014 to 19/06/2014 - Private functions will be taking place in the hotel on 18th and 19th June 2014, please be aware there will be late night noise within the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Popinjay Hotel & Spa in Carluke are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet