- Very Good
- 131 guest reviews
"I used the Village Urban Resort for accommodation during a business visit to Leeds Beckett University, which was very convenient. I only ate..."
"good room quiet even though hotel quite busy, evening meal very good breakfast also v good and excellent value..."
"Paper thin walls combined with arguing neighbours, combined with Room at front no 148 and taxis returning revellers all night Leeds being a..."
"All in all an excellent choice. A busy bar ( due to sky sports TV) makes it not so good if you warned a relaxing drink, Starbucks and restau..."
"Room 121 should never be offered as a bedroom. It is situated above the swimming pool pump room which constantly droned all night, affecting..."
About the hotel
Village Leeds North is just 5 miles from the bustling City Centre and less than a mile from the vibrant town of Headingley. Cricket fans will be bowled over, as the ground is just 5 minutes away. Embrace the culture at the Royal Armouries and Leeds University, shop till you drop at the Trinity Shopping Centre and keep active at Xscape Entertainment Centre.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Village Leeds North.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good Functional Experience in Headingley
I used the Village Urban Resort for accommodation during a business visit to Leeds Beckett University, which was very convenient.
I only ate breakfast there but it was very good.
good room quiet even though hotel quite busy, evening meal very good breakfast also v good and excellent value