- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Great location, very central and within walking distance to Train Station. Receptionist on arrival was very pleasant. Room clean and decent..."
"First time I stayed at this hotel, car park is round the corner about 4/5 minute walk along cobble streets, not ideal for a suitcase! Hotel..."
"Nice hotel, centrally located..."
"This hotel is just really nice. Great Staff, happy people to greet you, helpful, I needed an iron and ironing board. I always stay here in A..."
"Excellent all round...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Rox Hotel One of Aberdeen’s premier hotels located right in the heart of the city centre. The Rox is a stunning new four star hotel combining many contemporary and classical features. With eight floors, 32 luxurious bedrooms, a magnificent grand ballroom, restaurant and dining areas, the Rox is all you would expect of a top quality hotel.
From the moment you walk in you will be captivated by the bright airy surroundings, the luxurious marble floors and the magnificent glass balconies. The Rox Hotel is situated in Market Street, Aberdeen close to rail and ferry links and a mere twenty minute drive from Aberdeen Airport. It is on the doorstep of Aberdeen’s latest and largest shopping and leisure complex, Union Square with over 60 shops and a 10 screen cinema just a short walk from the hotel. Guests can relax and look forward to a comfortable night’s sleep in our stylish bedrooms and when it comes to fine dining, the Rox offers a choice of dining areas where guests can choose from our superb menus and enjoy our outstanding cuisine. There are also relaxing bar areas, the perfect setting to unwind with a cocktail or traditional whisky. Our magnificent grand ballroom is a sight to behold and has been designed to stage the grandest weddings, the most impressive banquets, and receptions to make the right impression. The Rox also has meeting and function rooms for conferences, out-of-office meetings and other important business events. Join us at the Rox and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of this magnificent new hotel where our dedicated staff will make your visit a memorable one. There is an additional charge of £15 per child per night, to book a family room, which can sleep a maximum of two children, please contact the hotel directly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/08/2013 to 31/08/2022 - There is an additional charge of £15 per child per night, to book a family room, which can sleep a maximum of two children, please contact the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, very central and within walking distance to Train Station.
Receptionist on arrival was very pleasant. Room clean and decent size. I was in room 406 which has a sloped roof and 2 velux windows with remote controlled blinds. Breakfast was the disappointment, both the Bacon and Sausage tasted like they had both been deep-fried. I'm Scottish but there is nothing wrong with grilling stuff occasionally.
Friendly and welcoming
First time I stayed at this hotel, car park is round the corner about 4/5 minute walk along cobble streets, not ideal for a suitcase.
Hotel was very welcoming and room was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was a little limited on healthy side but what I had was tasty, and a good flat white too.