- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Lovely room but shame about the noise. We arrived to a disco till all hours of the night with no sound proofing. Then someone tried to get i..."
"Had problem with radiator to heat room and they called a plumber and kept checking with us till it was fixed......"
"Camborne is not generally a tourist destination, I needed to be there for a wedding. The hotel staff were excellent offering reasonable acco..."
"Quiet and clean, although I would have preferred a larger bed (but I had booked a single)..."
"Having stayed here for three nights, everything was fine until the last night - when it really went downhill in the restaurant. Had this bee..."
About the hotel
Tyacks Hotel, Camborne, Cornwall has been welcoming guests since 1870. Constructed by Philip Vincent, the main section of the hotel was originally called the Kings Head, indicating it was the most important inn or hotel. Around 1900 William Tyack purchased the inin and his family held the license for nearly 100 years, changing the name to Tyacks Hotel.
We are also pet friendly and have our own resident cat, Angel who is very popular with all our customers and guests.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room but shame about the noise.
We arrived to a disco till all hours of the night with no sound proofing. Then someone tried to get in whilst we were sleeping. This hotel is probably best for groups of mates not a couple.
Barmaids were slow with service too busy chatting to each other no professionalism. They could try to smile. We were right on the road so traffic loud but the breakfast is good lovely older lady with brilliant customer service.
Had problem with radiator to heat room and they called a plumber and kept checking with us till it was fixed...