- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely place , would go back for another stay , just what we were expecting , a very warm welcome from the owner mark , really dog friendly..."
"I would recommend this apartment. Was there on business but would be nice for a weekend stay with my wife definitely...."
"Lovely little place a short walk through a field to the sea. Everything there that we needed and spotlessly clean. Comfortable and well furn..."
About the hotel
2 x DISABLED ADAPTED apartments. Both are also dog friendly and are self catering with plenty of private parking outside the doors. SWN-Y-MOR is detached with a private hot tub, underfloor heating and private decking areas.
SEABREEZE is attached to the main house, with it`s own private access too. It is a new addition. In the garden is another larger hot tub for guests, by prior arrangement , which overlooks the sea. There is also a summerhouse in which to change & dry.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2013 to 10/10/2018 - PLEASE NOTE pets are allowed in the apartments but there is a charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place , would go back for another stay , just what we were expecting , a very warm welcome from the owner mark , really dog friendly
Ty Gwynn. nice apartment, friendly host . thumbs up from me
I would recommend this apartment.
Was there on business but would be nice for a weekend stay with my wife definitely.