This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Castle Inn is located in the Historic Town of Usk which is steeped in history, from the ruins of a Norman castle to the seventeenth century buildings that adorn the cobbled streets. You’ll find the town nestling quietly in the gentle Monmouthshire hills, just along the lazy banks of the River Usk famous for its Salmon. The Castle Inn in Usk has to be the perfect retreat with gorgeous en suite accommodation, recently refurbished.
The rooms are modern in design, comfortable and affordable in a stunning location - what more could you ask for. . . ? Within The Castle Inn you'll find two bars,a beer garden & restaurant where our friendly staff add to a welcoming atmosphere, whether you're looking for a bar snack, contemporary gastro dish,a hearty Sunday lunch or just a relaxing drink.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet