- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"This strikes me as a brilliant team running an old hotel really well, feel really bad putting the place down when it was so clean and tidy a..."
"The location is ideal . Came to walk the local beaches and was not disappointed. The quality of the rooms was good, staff were so friendly a..."
"Been informed hotel was in process of being refurbished by new owners. Unfortunately we had an old room which was very tired and basic altho..."
"nice place, typically english, good service..."
"This may not be luxury but what it lacks in style it makes up for in the service. Staff very warm and friendly especially Idalina and the br..."
About the hotel
Under new ownership and undergoing a comprehensive schedule of refurbishment the Hotel Miramar offers budget accommodation at affordable prices. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure our free wifi will keep you connected. Hotel Miramar is next to Llanelli Railway Station, Hotel Miramar is 15-minute drive from Ffos Las New Horse racecourse in Trimsaran, 5 minutes from the new Llanelli Scarlets’ Stadium, Prince Phillip Hospital and is next to Machynys Peninsula Golf and Country Club.
With unparrelled transport links Hotel Miramar is an excellent choice for those wishing to explore the area. The hotel has en suite rooms, free secure guest parking , free wifi and the highly rated Cabana Grill restaurant. All rooms have TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities, soaps and towels. The lounge bar has a warm and relaxing atmosphere, and the restaurant offers a great menu and a selection of wines.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/04/2016 to 31/12/2016 - During 2016 The Hotel Miramar is undergoing essential maintenance and refurbishment. This should not affect our guests quality of stay and noise levels will be minimal. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
A night of trains
Room was tired with paint flaking off walls in shower and black around shower door.
It did not say in information that hotl was rooms above a pub and train station was 50 yards away so noise all night. Breakfast was extra but not much choice and no option given for contents of cooked breakfast with only cornflakes or bran flakes
Very well run hotel with excellent staff but very run down with very poor sound insulation
This strikes me as a brilliant team running an old hotel really well, feel really bad putting the place down when it was so clean and tidy and very friendly.
But there's no hiding the fact it's an old hotel that's very creaky and has little or no sound deadening, meaning we didn't hardly sleep at all until the bar closed and everyone had gone back to their rooms. Everything was very clean and fresh and we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and the staff where very friendly, the bar was great and served great Guinness, the little restaurant was lovely as well. Wouldn't stay again in the hotel but would stay with the team that's running it anytime.