- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Very attractive building in a really beautiful setting. The staff could not have been more helpful and pleasant - thoroughly recommended...."
"We had a wonderful two days here, the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming and there are plenty of places inside and out to relax. The..."
"The hotel, in a lovely quiet countryside location, is 'old fashioned' and certainly in need of some updating but our room was very comfortab..."
"Very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful location. Resident peacock, chickens and cockerels delightful..."
"This must arguably be one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Faultless for customer service, room was excellent and the food was lovely. T..."
About the hotel
Nestled within 44 acres of picturesque gardens and countryside near to Exmoor and the North Devon Coastal Path, this elegant Hotel boasts tranquil surroundings, superb dining and free Wi-Fi. The property, with origins in the Domesday Book and parts dating back some 400 years, has retained many of its original features including a static water wheel and mill house. There are 11 en-suite rooms each of which is well-maintained and furnished to a high standard.
The delightful Tyme Restaurant offers relaxed surroundings, beautiful views and quality modern cuisine created from fresh, locally sourced seasonal produce. Other on-site facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, tennis court, sauna, fitness room and games room. It’s about an hour from Junction 27 off the M5, 85 minutes from Exeter and 20 minutes from Barnstaple. There are plenty of nearby attractions including Exmoor National Park, Woolacombe Bay, Saunton Sands and Croyde.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 14/01/2014 to 31/01/2023 - pets allowed in 2 rooms in the annexe at a cost of £4.00 per pet per night, please check with the hotel to confirm availability. The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Recommended - beautiful place
Very attractive building in a really beautiful setting.
The staff could not have been more helpful and pleasant - thoroughly recommended.
Lovely Devon hideaway
We had a wonderful two days here, the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming and there are plenty of places inside and out to relax.
The hotel is in a pretty Devon valley but very near the seaside at Woolacombe, Croyde, Ilfracombe and Saunton Sands. A great place for families with small children with the indoor pool with its inflatables and toys and fields and gardens to run around in.