- 4 guest reviews
"3 room B&B on quiet residential street 1 block from main square of Grantown. Modern, & spotless, 2 upstairs rooms with ensuite baths, downst..."
"We stayed for 2 nights and was very impressed with everything. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was very good and comfort..."
"We only stayed one night. Our host was very friendly and enjoyed the stay very much...."
"Fabulous fresh fruit, cereal, or cook to order breakfast. Huge bathroom with tub and shower. Clean and quiet. Close to forest walks and Town..."
About the hotel
Hello and a warm welcome to you from Sandy and Val here at Westhaven B&B. We appreciate the trust you have put in us and we are fully committed to making sure that you enjoy your stay here in Grantown-on-Spey. Within this website you will find lots of information about the bed and breakfast and the surrounding area.
Please feel free to ask for anything you need. Our primary objective is to create a clean, warm and welcoming environment for you to enjoy. A place that people will visit time and time again We look forward to meeting you
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/06/2010 to 30/06/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept CASH The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great home base for exploring Speyside.
3 room B&B on quiet residential street 1 block from main square of Grantown.
Modern, & spotless, 2 upstairs rooms with ensuite baths, downstairs room with private bath just across hall. Jacuzzi tub & fancy separate shower. Parking snug, easier parking at end of drive for oversize vehicles.Charming owners have maps, suggestions, made distillery reservations for us. Several breakfast choices. I highly recommend. Popular Craig bar short distance has good pies, lots of character.
We stayed for 2 nights and was very impressed with everything.
The owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was very good and comfortable every thing you need when away from home.