- 3 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay here and will visit again. The service was excellent, quiet and efficient, dinner was particularly well organised. There..."
"Gorgeous little hotel, furnished to a high standard. Fantastic views. Good sized room and en-suite. Maybe a little attention needed to the d..."
"Our room was spotless and comfortable. The breakfast was lovely and it was nice to be able to select what you wanted. There was a nice selec..."
About the hotel
Trelawne Hotel is a unique 3 AA Star hotel, which has been run by the Gibbons Family for 42 years. The hotel ensures a warm and friendly welcome, in the peace and tranquility of a true country house hotel, situated in a designated ' Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Standing two acres of our own grounds, with ample parking and outstanding coastal views over Falmouth Bay from St Mawes to the Mannacle Rocks, the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the South Cornwall Coastal Footpath at any time of year.
The hotel offers 14 bedrooms all en-suite which are all equipped and furnished to the high standards you would expect from a 3 Star Hotel. Our restaurant menu changes daily to reflect the sheer abundance of quality local seasonal produce. We also have free wi-fi in public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Horse Riding , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay here and will visit again.
The service was excellent, quiet and efficient, dinner was particularly well organised. There was a good selection of cereals and fruit at breakfast but the cooked breakfast was meagre, one sausage half a rasher of bacon and an egg, the food was well cooked and served on hot plates, always a good sign, there was only one failure my fruit dessert consisted of one strawberry two raspberries and diced apple, we have to accept the age of portion control is with us. Overall this was a splendid holiday thank you.
fantastic romantic hideaway
Gorgeous little hotel, furnished to a high standard.
Fantastic views. Good sized room and en-suite. Maybe a little attention needed to the decorating in small areas, other than that, we could not fault it. We will definitely stay here again in the future.