- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Have family in area and used hotel for various functions as well as accommodation. Rooms are not large but are comfortable and the views acr..."
"This was a last minute break which we enjoyed very much. The accommodation and food were excellent. It was centrally situated for accessing..."
"We spent three very enjoyable nights and days at The Old Manor. It's in a great position, being on the main coastal road and at the back ove..."
"Hotel was spotlessly clean balcony on our room was a fantastic bonus . Staff very pleasant and helpful . Breakfast and lunch was very good h..."
"this hotel has a very friendly and helpful staff (nothing is to much trouble for them) the accommodation is very homely and the decor in the..."
About the hotel
The Old Manor is a special retreat in the charming village of Lundin Links with stunning seaviews overlooking the Firth of Forth and the famous Lundin Links Golf Course. Delightfully decorated en-suite rooms some with seaviews and several with balconies, provide a touch of perfection.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/10/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Please note only our Executive rooms have been recently refurbished. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
96% would recommend it to a friend
Have family in area and used hotel for various functions as well as accommodation.
Rooms are not large but are comfortable and the views across the golf course to the Bass rock from some of the rooms and the dining room are worth the room rate alone to stay at this hotel. Staff are very attentive and breakfast, lunch (even a sandwich)and dinner are served in a relaxed but efficient manner.
This was a last minute break which we enjoyed very much.
The accommodation and food were excellent. It was centrally situated for accessing other areas of Fife. We are not golfers but it must be a particularly well placed hotel if you are, being near St Andrews and other 'Links'.