This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the very heart of Somerset, in the very lovely old town of Somerton, the Unicorn is perhaps the most picturesque & architecturally significant inn of this ancient & royal market town. With its history of at least 350 years, the Unicorn comprised a spacious comfortable bar area comprising of three inter-connecting rooms, the main part being said to be well worth a visit just to see the very large inglenook fireplace with its own bread oven, which looks fabulous on cold winters night. The middle section is the main gathering area for the locals to watch Gordie & his mates playing cribbage, dominoes or a quiet game of draughts.
The final section offers small dining tables or to watch TV (not on all the time) and have a relaxing drink. There is a 40 cover Restaurant candlelit in the evening and offering full A la Carte Menu. We cater for large parties as well as intimate dinners for Two. On Sundays we offer traditional English Sunday Roast Lunch with maybe a lighter bite on a hot sunny summers day, eaten in our Patio Area.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Unicorn Hotel in SOMERTON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet