This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Fife Arms Hotel is situated in the scenic village of Braemar. . .
world famous for its annual Highland Gathering and Royal associations. Built as a hunting lodge in the 19th century by the Duke of Fife, the Fife Arms Hotel offers en suite rooms with up-to-date decor and baths. The building retains many period features and the lounge has a magnificent open fire with the original coat of arms above it. The hotel is at the centre of Braemar village life and has a restaurant, a coffee shop which serves light lunches, and a public bar which is open all year round serving evening meals. Braemar is a quiet Highland village, 57 miles west of Aberdeen. The Cairngorms National Park, Balmoral Castle and the Royal Lochnagar Distillery are all within 10 miles of the Duke of Fife. What to See and Do - Braemar and its surrounding area is steeped in history dating back to the earliest Kings of Scotland through to the contemporary acquaintance of royalty. It provides a magnificent base for walking and hill-walking and, for winter sports, Braemar is located within a short drive of the Glenshee and Lecht ski resorts. The area also boats a number of excellent tourist attractions such as Balmoral Castle and Mar Estate as well as offering excellent cycling and fishing opportunities.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet