This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome is assured at Wheatlands, a small and friendly hotel, where traditional hospitality is combined in a relaxing atmosphere. Set in the heart of the countryside, Wheatlands is situated on the original green lanes of St Peter where you can enjoy 'getting away from it all’ with the sandy coast of St Aubin just ten minutes walk away. Set in a beautiful rural countryside location above St Peter’s valley on a quite green lane, our gastropub provides a tranquil and peaceful place for that relaxing lunch or dinner.
Utilising the facilities of the Wheatlands Hotel, the gastropub gives visitors access to the public bar and the challenging pay & play 9 hole golf course loved by Islanders and holiday makers alike. As well as lunches and dinner, visitors could get here early to enjoy our excellent breakfast, or after 5pm for some great choices of traditional food and bar meals. Open to non residents.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet