- 34 guest reviews
"Fabulous hotel in the heart of Windsor... Very welcoming helpful staff . We stayed in an Executive room and the only thing I would change is..."
"You should note the charge for overnight parking was £30..."
"Lovely hotel, very clean. lovely big rooms, fantastic food. Pleasant staff. Definitely recommend it...."
"I just cannot fault this hotel at all, location, rooms, ambience and most of all the staff are first class and would certainly stay here aga..."
"The hotel justifies its 4* rating and is in an ideal location for everything in Windsor. Our room at the back (4th floor) was large for a st..."
About the hotel
The Macdonald Windsor Hotel is set in the heart of Royal Windsor, situated two minutes walk from the gates of Windsor Castle and 1 mile from Windsor Racecourse. Just a 15-minute drive from London Heathrow Airport, minutes from M4 and M25, and less than 40 minutes from London Paddington, perfect for business or leisure alike. The 120 luxury bedrooms, in a mulberry and metallic colour scheme, are well appointed with plasma TV's, air conditioning, Bose IPOD docking stations and free Wi-Fi.
Caleys Restaurant offers intimate dining, and serves a creative menu using organic and seasonal produce. Cooked breakfasts are served daily, and 24-hour room service is also available. Macdonald Windsor Hotel has now installed a Green car charger in the car park for residents and guests to use. On site car parking is subject to availability and must be pre-booked in advance. The Royal Borough is home to some of the most well known attractions and the Macdonald Windsor Hotel is the perfect base to experience them. Visit Legoland or Thorpe Park, enjoy a day at the races, relax in Savill Gardens, situated within Windsor Great Park or soak up the heritage of Eton College with its historic buildings. Or indulge in a relaxing boat trip or romantic horse drawn carriage through the Park.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend in beautiful Windsor
Fabulous hotel in the heart of Windsor...
Very welcoming helpful staff . We stayed in an Executive room and the only thing I would change is clear the dressing table area. It was chockablock with magazines telephone and various other bits and pieces.... Wonderful bar and eating area and I would certainly stay here again .
You should note the charge for overnight parking was £30