This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Cramond Mill. Comfortably furnished with Antiques and furniture with character. Ideally situated overlooking the River Almond.
In the Historic beautiful conservation village of Cramond. Come and join us by the log burning fire and RELAX. All rooms have a River View and you will hear the soothing sound of the River as it flows towards the Harbour and the Sea. Beautiful location overlooking waterfall on River Almond. 6 miles city of Edinburgh and 6 miles Edinburgh Airport. Angling and Fishing on River Almond, Cycle path and country walks on front door, Picnics and snacks available from cafe next door and Walled sunny garden. CRAMOND MILL POLICY IS TO CHARGE THE FIRST NIGHT STAY ON A CREDIT CARD. THIS IS TAKEN AS A DEPOSIT. PLEASE REFER TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet