- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Sue was a very friendly and helpful host. The rooms was a good size, and although there is no en-suite the bathroom was very close and very..."
"Good position (10 mins walk from the railway station), nice decorated. Clean room, separate but large and clean bathroom. No food for breakf..."
"We were very pleased with the location. We were very close to the train station, the University and the centre of Guildford. The owner was v..."
"The room my daughter and i stayed in was clean warm and welcoming. We arrived late but sue the owner didn't mind. She couldn't do enough for..."
"nice clean comfortable room..."
About the hotel
The Acacia Villas Guest House is nestled in the picturesque town of Guilford in Surrey in the South of England. Guests will enjoy the convenient location of this bed and breakfast as it is near the town centre, close to all major amenities and 15 minutes from Woking town. Shopping, entertainment and cultural facilities are easily accessible as well.
The Acacia Villas Guest House features a total of five charming bedrooms, and two new en-suite rooms available for guests. All rooms are newly refurbished and feature flatscreen TV's with free Wi-Fi available. ***NO ARRIVALS AFTER 9 PM SORRY****
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/06/2015 to 30/06/2019 - ************No arrivals after 9 pm *********** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Acacia Villas Guest House
Sue was a very friendly and helpful host.
The rooms was a good size, and although there is no en-suite the bathroom was very close and very clean. Altogether I had a good stay and was very impressed by the value for money
Good position (10 mins walk from the railway station), nice decorated.
Clean room, separate but large and clean bathroom. No food for breakfast.