- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Loved my stay. Lovely hotel and great comfortable room. Enjoyed my meals too...."
"Love this hotel and it's pretty close to Aberdeen city centre. Only downside is the wifi was quite slow particularly in my room. Had to do w..."
"Was disappointed with the food following some excellent reviews..."
"Stayed for b&b Excellent breakfast. Good variety. Lovely staff We stayed. In extension. Very roomy and bright Only problem was childs bed wa..."
"A smll friendly hotel in spotless condition.The food was excellent but mabey the menu was a bit too varied.Takes a lot of time to get throug..."
About the hotel
The Cults Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Aberdeen within three miles of the city centre in the rural setting of Cults. It has the warmth and charm of a small country hotel with the emphasis on fine food and relaxing surroundings. Our friendly staff are here to make your stay an enjoyable one.
The Lounge Bar offers an exciting and varied menu which will accommodate any palate and along with the soft music and coal fire you will find it an easy way to let the hours slip away. Our Public Bar is known to us as the “Games Room” where locals ponder over a quiet game of dominoes and invite guests to a challenging game of pool. Our Bedrooms have recently been refurbished to a very high standard which awarded us “3 stars” from the Scottish Tourist Board. They are equipped with remote control colour television, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, direct dial telephone, radio alarms, hairdryers and en-suite facilities with bathrobes. Royal Deeside is famous for its fishing and superb golf courses. The Cults Hotel is perfect for a golfing weekend and enjoys a close relationship with the current local Deeside Golf Club Professional Frank Coutts, who would be delighted to join any golfer who is looking for a game. Other sports such as Clay Pigeon Shooting, Game Shooting and Outdoor Bowling can also be arranged at request. Why not make your next stop at the Cults Hotel, where you will be able to feel the “warmth and charm” for yourself.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
My Stay At Cults Hotel
Loved my stay.
Lovely hotel and great comfortable room. Enjoyed my meals too.
Love this hotel and it's pretty close to Aberdeen city centre.
Only downside is the wifi was quite slow particularly in my room. Had to do work in the bar and sometimes it wasn't great there either.