- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Having not been well we both enjoyed our short break by the sea, when tired it was lovely just to be able to look at the sea. The room was l..."
"Booked this on the day, I arrived quite late, but no problems. My room was nice overlooking the sea. However as I arrived and left in the d..."
"Lovely hotel, with great touches everywhere that really made it feel special..."
"We were delighted with our beautiful room, with a stunning view of both the sea and Cromer Pier. It was very comfortable and relaxing to sta..."
"A wonderful stay at the Red Lion Cromer. The staff were very attentive and welcoming. Everyone deserves a special mention, especially Liam...."
About the hotel
The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier and beach. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features. The Hotel boasts fifteen individually decorated en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views.
You'll find a large lounge for comfort and relaxation overlooking Cromer Pier and a traditional bar with an excellent selection of local Real Ales from Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
good place to convalesce
Having not been well we both enjoyed our short break by the sea, when tired it was lovely just to be able to look at the sea.
The room was lovely and warm and the beds very comfortable just right for us. We didn't eat in the hotel in the evening as the menu was rather expensive. The breakfast was great .
Last minute booking
Booked this on the day, I arrived quite late, but no problems.
My room was nice overlooking the sea. However as I arrived and left in the dark was a shame. All facilities in the room were very good. Excellent value for money and I would definitely stay again, hopefully for longer to enjoy the full experience.