- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I chose this hotel for the following reasons: Proximity to the Winter Gardens, an establishment with sufficient rooms of varying sizes to ac..."
"A Very clean and well decorated Hotel with very friendly staff...."
"staff really could not do enough for you. Décor in public areas excellent. Breakfast excellent (except that they had run out of hash browns)..."
"We stayed in room 219, right next to the lift, there was some disturbance from hearing the lift door open and close, but not a big problem...."
About the hotel
The New Wilmington Hotel is a quality, AA 3-star hotel, close to Eastbourne’s seafront, town centre and main theatres. Hotel facilities include: 40 en-suite bedrooms, including lift level and ground floor rooms; free, unrestricted on-street parking; secure garages; a private lounge and bar; 80-seat restaurant and free Wi-Fi. All bedrooms are en-suite, with tea & coffee tray, colour TV, hairdryer, clock radio and direct dial telephone.
The hotel offers a delicious and varied menu of traditional home-style cooking, including vegetarian options. Guests can enjoy Continental and full English breakfasts, packed lunches and excellent value light snacks at lunchtime (additional cost), and evening meals (additional cost) in the air-conditioned restaurant. The hotel can cater for those on special diets, with advance notice. ** Please contact the hotel before arrival if you wish to bring a pet as a small daily charge is applicable **
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/07/2012 to 21/12/2012 - If a booking is made on the same day as the arrival date, please contact the hotel on 01323 721219 prior to check-in to confirm the booking. Pets charged @ £7.50 first night and £2.50 per day after. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
After Much Research
I chose this hotel for the following reasons: Proximity to the Winter Gardens, an establishment with sufficient rooms of varying sizes to accommodate a mixed group, reasonably priced for services offered, fab food reviews, option of evening meal.
The hotel was well received by everyone. The food range and quality was suburb at dinner & breakfast. Dinner service was especially efficient as I had explained we would be in a rush to attend an event that evening. Would definitely return again.
A Very clean and well decorated Hotel with very friendly staff.