- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Liam provided a very professional and friendly welcome to us. He was extremely helpful throughout our short stay! Our room (107) was an econ..."
"We needed a room for the night after we attended the Eastbourne airshow. The room was fine, the staff were very helpful, the breakfast was g..."
"I chose this hotel for the following reasons: Proximity to the Winter Gardens, an establishment with sufficient rooms of varying sizes to ac..."
"A Very clean and well decorated Hotel with very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
The New Wilmington Hotel is a quality, AA 3-star hotel, close to Eastbourne’s seafront, town centre and main theatres. Hotel facilities include: 40 en-suite bedrooms, including lift level and ground floor rooms; free, unrestricted on-street parking; secure garages; a private lounge and bar; 80-seat restaurant and free Wi-Fi. All bedrooms are en-suite, with tea & coffee tray, colour TV, hairdryer, clock radio and direct dial telephone.
The hotel offers a delicious and varied menu of traditional home-style cooking, including vegetarian options. Guests can enjoy Continental and full English breakfasts, packed lunches and excellent value light snacks at lunchtime (additional cost), and evening meals (additional cost) in the air-conditioned restaurant. The hotel can cater for those on special diets, with advance notice. ** Please contact the hotel before arrival if you wish to bring a pet as a small daily charge is applicable **
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome - nice hotel
Liam provided a very professional and friendly welcome to us.
He was extremely helpful throughout our short stay. Our room (107) was an economy double and was absolutely fine. The decor was a little dated and I would have preferred shower gel in dispensers rather than sachets but this is really minor. Would recommend this hotel.
We needed a room for the night after we attended the Eastbourne airshow.
The room was fine, the staff were very helpful, the breakfast was great and we were able to check out easily to get on our way.