- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend, our room was fantastic we booked a twin and it was a good size with with the en-suite having a walk..."
"Generally good but probably could do with a little staff training for bar and breakfast. Beware of bird droppings in car park...."
"Very clean and warm with decent tea making facilities, trouser press and tv but the bathroom let it down. The website says they're renovatin..."
"We were not able to have shower as the occupants in the room above were obviously having a shower and the water was coming through the ceili..."
"Cant fault all the staff at all. While the room was very clean ( liked the idea of leaving the room cleaners name in the room ) I felt 4 the..."
About the hotel
Once a private residence built at the height of the Georgian era, Lysses House in Fareham is now a small, friendly, independent Hotel. . Lysses (pronounced Lissies) House Hotel, set in the heart of the old Hampshire market town of Fareham, is a mile from Junction 11 of the M27, midway between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Bus and railway stations are also within easy reach. The hotel enjoys a central position in the town. It also benefits from beautiful grounds including a peaceful tree-lined rear garden and garden terrace - ideal for a wedding, civil ceremony or other celebration. Lysses House Hotel offers a unique blend of high standards, personal service, fine food and excellent facilities, but most of all - friendly personal service delivered by a team of great people! The Richmond Restaurant can cater for anything from a quick breakfast to a leisurely 4 course dinner. Our menu is available at both lunch and dinner. Room service is available day and night with a variety of options. The bar, lounge and garden terrace provide an ideal setting for a pleasant drink or a quick snack whether in the company of friends and family or business colleagues. Tea and coffee can be served in any of the public areas throughout the day. The hotel has 21 ensuite bedrooms. Free wifi is available throughout the hotel and hotel residents can also enjoy free entry to LA Fitness, just five minutes walk from Lysses. Conferences, weddings, civil ceremonies and private functions can all be catered for.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend, our room was fantastic we booked a twin and it was a good size with with the en-suite having a walk in monsoon shower.
The breakfast was ok, the service was a bit random but not dreadful - asked for English breakfast tea and got a cooked breakfast, the tea did follow. And agree with previous reviewers about beware parking under trees due to bird mess on your car - it must have been a golden eagle!
Generally good but probably could do with a little staff training for bar and breakfast.
Beware of bird droppings in car park.