- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very comfortable bed, quiet room but a bit dark. Bathroom a bit tired and had a ridiculous shower curtain that didn't reach across the lengt..."
"Shame we were only there for one night..."
"Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend, our room was fantastic we booked a twin and it was a good size with with the en-suite having a walk..."
"Generally good but probably could do with a little staff training for bar and breakfast. Beware of bird droppings in car park...."
"Very clean and warm with decent tea making facilities, trouser press and tv but the bathroom let it down. The website says they're renovatin..."
About the hotel
Once a private residence built at the height of the Georgian era, Lysses House in Fareham is now a small, friendly, independent Hotel. Lysses House Hotel offers a unique blend of high standards, personal service, fine food and excellent facilities, but most of all - friendly personal service delivered by a team of great people. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests.
The hotel has 21 ensuite bedrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and hotel residents can also enjoy free entry to LA Fitness, just five minutes’ walk from Lysses.
The Richmond Restaurant can cater for anything from a quick breakfast to a leisurely 4 course dinner. Our menu is available at both lunch and dinner. Room service is available day and night with a variety of options.
The bar, lounge and garden terrace provide an ideal setting for a pleasant drink or a quick snack whether in the company of friends and family or business colleagues. Tea and coffee can be served in any of the public areas throughout the day.
Lysses (pronounced Lissies) House Hotel, set in the heart of the old Hampshire market town of Fareham, is a mile from Junction 11 of the M27, midway between Portsmouth and Southampton. Bus and railway stations are also within easy reach. The hotel enjoys a central position in the town. It also benefits from beautiful grounds including a peaceful tree-lined rear garden and garden terrace - ideal for a wedding, civil ceremony or other celebration.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable bed, quiet room but a bit dark.
Bathroom a bit tired and had a ridiculous shower curtain that didn't reach across the length of the gap across the bath. Breakfast very good. Would probably not stay there again. A bit pricey for what we had.
Lovely Place to stay
Shame we were only there for one night