- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Stayed here before, fabulous place. Will stay again...."
"This was the first time we stayed at Mottram Hall , we both thought the place was magnificent from check in to check out. the staff were fri..."
"The hotel is in a fantastic location and you feel you have arrived somewhere special as you pull up at the front of the hotel. Unfortunately..."
"Small room. Pool area good. Great breakfast Evening meal in Carrington Grill ok...."
About the hotel
Mottram Hall has recently been lovingly restored to its original splendour following a multi-million pound investment including refurbishment of all guest bedrooms, lounge areas, cocktail bar, restaurants, spa and leisure areas. Its Georgian architecture, ornamental lake and 270 acres of parkland, make Mottram Hall impressive at first sight. The newly refurbished bedrooms give a modern and fresh feel, all beautifully furnished creating a timeless elegance.
All rooms include tea/coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi, and smart flat screen TV's. Complimentary car parking also offered.
Dine in style at the Carrington Grill where the food is quintessentially British using locally sourced produce. The Cocktail Bar is the perfect place to relax after dinner and enjoy your favourite tipple.
Relax and escape at The Mottram Club and Spa offering an array of beauty treatments or indulge in some of the most innovative outdoor treatments available at the unique Alfresco Thermospace. Armed with fluffy Egyptian cotton towels you head to beautifully appointed changing rooms, you’ll need no key, just your unique code. Then take a dip in the 17 metre heated swimming pool or for the more energetic, try our state of the art Technogym including aerobic and spinning studio.
There is a magnificent par 72 course designed by Dave Thomas using the natural features of the land, incorporating two loops of nine holes. One is an attractive parkland, the other in more demanding and gently undulating woodland.
The bright lights of Manchester and the charm of Chester are both within easy reach. The Trafford Centre for shopping is only 15 miles away and the hotel is within easy reach from the M6, M56 and M60. Manchester Airport is only 5 miles from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Mottram Hall - QHotels
Stayed here before, fabulous place.
Will stay again.
Fantastic 2 day break
This was the first time we stayed at Mottram Hall , we both thought the place was magnificent from check in to check out.
the staff were friendly , the food was excellent , the room was clean , comfortable , the spa facilities were amazing