- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Lovely clean room. Staff friendly and helpful. Lots of choice at breakfast...."
"I wondered whether the change of ownership would have had any negative impact, but I had a positive experience and will happily return...."
"The hotel was great. I have been there before for conferences but never stayed. Gym should open at 6 o'clock would be the only thing I would..."
"Was a lovely place to stay, set in a beautiful area. Was a good place to go for a Valentine's weekend, however the main restaurant was booke..."
"Great food, very friendly staff and all together lovely hotel...."
About the hotel
Mottram Hall has recently been lovingly restored to its original splendour following a multi-million pound investment including refurbishment of all guest bedrooms, lounge areas, cocktail bar, restaurants, spa and leisure areas. Its Georgian architecture, ornamental lake and 270 acres of parkland, make Mottram Hall impressive at first sight. The newly refurbished bedrooms give a modern and fresh feel, all beautifully furnished creating a timeless elegance.
Dine in style at the Carrington Grill where the food is quintessentially British using locally sourced produce. The Cocktail Bar is the perfect place to relax after dinner and enjoy your favourite tipple. Relax and escape at The Mottram Club and Spa offering an array of beauty treatments or indulge in some of the most innovative outdoor treatments available at the unique Alfresco Thermospace. Armed with fluffy Egyptian cotton towels you head to beautifully appointed changing rooms, you’ll need no key, just your unique code. Then take a dip in the 17 metre heated swimming pool or for the more energetic, try our state of the art Technogym including aerobic and spinning studio. There is a magnificent par 72 course designed by Dave Thomas using the natural features of the land, incorporating two loops of nine holes. One is an attractive parkland, the other in more demanding and gently undulating woodland. The bright lights of Manchester and the charm of Chester are both within easy reach. The Trafford Centre for shopping is only 15 miles away and the hotel is within easy reach from the M6, M56 and M60.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/08/2012 to 14/11/2012 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pets are not permitted with the exception of guide dogs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely clean room.
Staff friendly and helpful. Lots of choice at breakfast.
I wondered whether the change of ownership would have had any negative impact, but I had a positive experience and will happily return.