- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Excellent accomm, food and drink in a gorgeous building... what more can you ask for?..."
"The hotel itself is lovely, like a rabbit warren of corridors with nice surprises along the way. All the staff were very friendly and helpfu..."
"A wonderful hotel to stay, full of history and great staff..."
"Lovely surrounds rooms a little tired...."
"Saw the hotel on the tv in a programme about the dambusters and booked for a night stayover for my husbands birthday as he is a dambusters f..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1905, situated in Lincolnshire and surrounded by 30 acres of beautiful gardens. This former country house offers free wi-fi, free car parking, log fires in the drawing room, a beauty and wellbeing studio, restaurant, terrace bar, conference and banqueting facilities, wedding facilities with a licence for civil ceremonies, billiards room and outdoor entertaining area. A tranquil setting for both business and leisure guests.
Rooms at the Petwood Hotel feature bathrooms with baths, showers and hairdryers. They also include TVs, radios, tea/coffee making facilities and some rooms have garden views. The Restaurant serves fine cuisine influenced by locally sourced produce. The hotel famous for it's RAF connection was used in World War II by the 617 Squadron, visit our Squadron Bar to view memorabilia and tributes to the Officers. Home of England Golf, the Woodhall Spa Golf Club is a 5 minute drive from the Petwood Hotel. Alternatively enjoy a stroll through our historic town, enjoy afternoon tea and lunch on the hotels terrace or pamper yourself with various beauty and massage treatments. The hotel is only a 2-minute stroll from Jubillee Park, which offers swimming and tennis or a 5-minute drive to Bainland Country Park offering bike hire, horse riding, microlight flying, and more.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Golfing @ England Golf? Best local hotel!
Excellent accomm, food and drink in a gorgeous building...
what more can you ask for?
Fabulous hotel set in beautiful grounds.
The hotel itself is lovely, like a rabbit warren of corridors with nice surprises along the way.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful, and special mention goes to Sydney in the bar, who looked after us faultlessly, with laughs and history of the building along the way.
I went as part of a group of 12, and all the bedrooms were lovely and very spacious, though mine was a little on the small side, even for a single - the shower in particular being rather snug. The ornate window made up for that though. Apparently I had the haunted room, but there was no sign of Casper on this occasion.
No downside to this hotel that I could see, and I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of staying here.