"Arrived late (10pm) after very long day and was pleasantly surprised (the term institute does not conjure up the most appealing of images) -..."
About the hotel
Roffey Park Institute is located in 40 acres of stunning grounds in the middle of St Leonard's Forest - an area of outstanding natural beauty - near Horsham in West Sussex. Our 60 bedrooms are comfortable and spacious with en-suite bathrooms. Designed in a contemporary style, all have free wifi broadband, TV and hairdryer.
All rooms have a desk for private study and tea/coffee making facilities. Ironing facilites are available in the Guest Laundry Room and we provide a 48 hour laundry and dry cleaning service. Bedrooms accessible for wheelchair users are available. Full English or Continental breakfast is also included as well as access to our leisure facilities which includes a swimming pool, fitness suite, sauna and jacuzzi. Please note our venue is not suitable for families but is ideal for business executives travelling in the Mid Sussex area or travelling to/from Gatwick Airport which is just 20 minutes away. Dinner may not always be available so if you require an evening meal, please check at the time of booking.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 09:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service
They will go beyond your needs to make your stay stress free
Arrived late (10pm) after very long day and was pleasantly surprised (the term institute does not conjure up the most appealing of images) - lovely reception area and Derek was great.
Friendly, welcoming and genuine. Told me everything I needed to know without it sounding like a speech he's delivers 50 times a day. Room huge, really clean, everything I needed and well maintained. Best WiFi signal I've ever had in a hotel room and no messing around with logging in. Had to leave early and found Derek at reception again who was as friendly as the night before - had problems with payment machine but he was so chilled I didn't care I was in a rush. Only slight negative was that breakfast was nt served until 7.30 so I had to miss it but as good value didn't mind too much.