- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Only spent one night here to attend a nursing reunion but it was superb in every way. Very friendly and efficient staff, beautiful room, ver..."
"The staff were very accommodating at reception and throughout the hotel except for the events manager who has a jobsworth approach to her ro..."
"Free wifi, free parking, close to local shops, bus stop near by for city centre, maid service daily, good range of food, friendly and helpfu..."
"Fine large rooms and nice bar. Good night's sleep. Would stay again...."
"The bed was two single beds put together make a double not very impressed. Went down to bar watch football they only had one telly an there..."
About the hotel
Located in the vibrant Belmont area yet less than 2 miles from Belfast City Hall, The Park Avenue Hotel provides a unique experience for people who are tired of the usual and want something different. All 56 bedrooms have been completely refurbished and designed to create an ultra stylish environment yet offering all you would expect from today’s modern hotels and more - ensuring that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Gelston’s Corner bar, our Restaurant , the fitness suite and 16 conference and banqueting suites catering for up to 250 people, you’ll soon be enjoying your visit to Belfast in a totally fresh way.
8 miles from the Port of Belfast, the hotel is ideally located for your trip to Belfast and offers ample free car parking, free wireless internet access. A five minute taxi-ride to Belfast’s top attractions including Odyssey Arena, W5, Stormont Buildings and the magnificent Waterfront Hall means you won’t have to go far to find what you need.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Park Avenue Hotel in BELFAST are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Only spent one night here to attend a nursing reunion but it was superb in every way.
Very friendly and efficient staff, beautiful room, very comfortable bed and wonderful food. Thoroughly recommend!!!
2 day stay at this hotel
The staff were very accommodating at reception and throughout the hotel except for the events manager who has a jobsworth approach to her role and is inflexible and deaf to any proposal hence the hotel lost a substantial amount of money as I was forced to pay up or exhibit in my room.
A less than satisfactory outcome. The internet wireless connection is a nightmare and only works in a couple of places. If you're reliant on internet then I suggest an alternative hotel would be better for you. Food was from the bar and to pub food standard, ok but not spectacular. No help in loading my bags on leaving and was something of a favour on arrival.