- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"I found the room very clean, but even though the radiator was on the whole time, it never really warmed up the room. Also the bathroom was c..."
"A beautiful hotel with an excellent restaurant and bar area, very friendly staff and close to all the amenities...."
"Only spent one night here to attend a nursing reunion but it was superb in every way. Very friendly and efficient staff, beautiful room, ver..."
"The staff were very accommodating at reception and throughout the hotel except for the events manager who has a jobsworth approach to her ro..."
"Free wifi, free parking, close to local shops, bus stop near by for city centre, maid service daily, good range of food, friendly and helpfu..."
About the hotel
Located in the vibrant Belmont area yet less than 2 miles from Belfast City Hall, The Park Avenue Hotel provides a unique experience for people who are tired of the usual and want something different. All 56 bedrooms have been completely refurbished and designed to create an ultra stylish environment yet offering all you would expect from today’s modern hotels and more - ensuring that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Gelston’s Corner bar, our Restaurant , the fitness suite and 16 conference and banqueting suites catering for up to 250 people, you’ll soon be enjoying your visit to Belfast in a totally fresh way.
8 miles from the Port of Belfast, the hotel is ideally located for your trip to Belfast and offers ample free car parking, free wireless internet access. A five minute taxi-ride to Belfast’s top attractions including Odyssey Arena, W5, Stormont Buildings and the magnificent Waterfront Hall means you won’t have to go far to find what you need.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Park Avenue Hotel
I found the room very clean, but even though the radiator was on the whole time, it never really warmed up the room.
Also the bathroom was cold all the time with a cold air blowing even when the air conditioning temp turned up. The bed was nice and big and comfortable, but two mattresses causing an uncomfortable gap in the middle. The breakfasts were good with the porridge being exceptionally good in taste and consistency. All the staff in the hotel were very courteous. The lunch in the bar was also excellent.
A beautiful hotel with an excellent restaurant and bar area, very friendly staff and close to all the amenities.