- 8 guest reviews
"A good place to stay. Clean and tidy, homely, breakfast was great! Slept well too...."
"JAN is a great host and nothing is too much trouble..."
"Good overnight stay as we were visiting the NEC..."
"We arrived later than planned and Jan was more than accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble and I would quite happily stay there again...."
"Very welcoming and comfortable. Extremely easy to find as just off motorway slip road...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Highfield Farm our Guest House sits in former farm land overlooking open countryside. Once a working farm and now enhanced into luxurious accommodation in the traditional style, sets the standard for our Guest House. Our commitment shines through from the modern decor to our high levels of cleanliness and hospitality that ensure our Guests return year after year.
We are strictly non smoking. We serve an excellent breakfast in our very pleasant conservatory overlooking the orchard and swimming pool. Serving largely local produce where possible. Vegetarian options are of course available too. We have a comfortable guest lounge with Sky tv and open range fire,which is a welcoming place to come back to after a day of activities or from your business meeting. We also have a games room with a full sized snooker table [smoking allowed] and an outdoor swimming pool for [summer use only].
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- In-room Broadband
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
A good place to stay.
Clean and tidy, homely, breakfast was great. Slept well too.
JAN is a great host and nothing is too much trouble