- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Pleased to find that the high standard of service , accommodation and food has not lessened since my last visit. Pleasant warm and friendly...."
"We were delighted with our first visit to this Guesthouse. The room was clean and contained all we required for a comfortable stay. The staf..."
"We had a warm welcome which was'nt overly obtrusive and soon settled in to a very clean and comfortable room. The homemade cake was lovely..."
"A spacious and comfortable room with good facilities. Fantastic shower, perfect after a wet and windy walk in the mountains. Friendly and he..."
"If you a quiet break in a picturesque setting with staff who just want you to have everything you need this is that place. My friend and I w..."
About the hotel
Located about one and a half miles from the market town of Dolgellau, in the heart of Snowdonia, Gwynedd, North Wales, Dolgun Uchaf is a small attractive farm, offering bed and breakfast holidays in guesthouse lodging, with fabulous views of the mountains and excellent walking, including the famous torrent walk that passes only a few hundred meters from the establishment. Dolgun Uchaf an Award Winning Four star Bed and Breakfast provides elegant ensuite accommodation in the Old Market Town of Dolgellau. Built in the 15th Century this Once Medieval Hall House, has been tastefully decorated keeping much of its traditional Charm.
Positioned in the Heart of Snowdonia Magical Scenery, we offer a retreat in which to relax and unwind after enjoying all the adventures Snowdonia has in Abundance. Our guest rooms are tastefully furnished to a high standard all are ensuite providing comfort, luxury and elegance. We allow dogs at some of our bedrooms but there is extra £5 charge.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/07/2015 to 31/12/2024 - "THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR DOGS £5 A NIGHT PER DOG. MAXIMUM DOGS IN THE ROOM 2. NOT ALL ROOMS ARE PET FRIENDLY PLEASE CALL US TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY." The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Dolgun Uchaf Guesthouse
Pleased to find that the high standard of service , accommodation and food has not lessened since my last visit.
Pleasant warm and friendly.
Party @ Dolgellau
We were delighted with our first visit to this Guesthouse.
The room was clean and contained all we required for a comfortable stay. The staff were polite and efficient, nothing too much trouble. Before leaving we had an excellent breakfast. Will recommend.