- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, the venue is lovely - the grounds stunning - the staff are extremely friendly and efficient and there is a feeling..."
"Arrived in darkness so didn't appreciate just how special the place was till I drew my curtains in the morning and looked out over the fabul..."
"A delightful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The grounds and gardens beautiful and would of been quite happy to sta..."
"The hotel and the grounds are lovely. Rooms are just a little dated but perfectly acceptable and spotlessly clean. I was particularly impres..."
"Welcome on arrival. Read other reviews some liking some slating but I could not fault my two night stay. Single room in the courtyard. Very..."
About the hotel
Barnett Hill is a beautiful Queen Anne-style property set in 26 acres of stunning gardens and woodlands just outside Guildford in Surrey. The stunning architecture has been carefully maintained and enhanced to ensure that Barnett Hill offers its guests a great relaxing environment in a country house rural setting. The beautiful dining rooms in the main house have their own individual style, creating a timeless world of elegance and serenity that makes Barnett Hill a very special venue.
56 en-suite bedrooms provide superb accommodation for guests for overnight accommodation, celebration meals and special occasions. Dinner is available in the evening with prior reservation at the time of booking highly recommended as dining options may vary. Barnett Hill has 56 superb bedrooms that are perfect for a restful night's sleep after a busy day. The rooms, some of which sit within the main house while others are housed in an adjacent accommodation building, are individually decorated, comfortable and beautifully appointed.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
78% would recommend it to a friend
A great venue for business or pleasure
Excellent accommodation, the venue is lovely - the grounds stunning - the staff are extremely friendly and efficient and there is a feeling of pride in their hotel.
Beware though - no lift as it is a listed building. The food and service were excellent.
A very special place
Arrived in darkness so didn't appreciate just how special the place was till I drew my curtains in the morning and looked out over the fabulous gardens and grounds.
I owned and ran a tour operator for twenty years so have plenty of experience of hotels and their staff. The staff here were brilliant. I look for two things in staff, friendliness and helpfulness, both of which are not as common as you would hope, especially considering they cost nothing. These staff were effortlessly helpful and friendly and a credit to themselves and the management.