- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Although nice for £150 a night, I would expect the wow factor, but it wasn't wow. Paying for the location...."
"The hotel has some great ideas, like a packed breakfast if you are on an early morning ferry, but this was delivered both late and with the..."
"lovely place, very modern and boutique style. Good food in the bar/restaurant. The room was a little cold (being early March) though the rad..."
"No prior notice that the Resturant was closed Had to have evening meal in public bar which was loud and rowdy and could have been any local..."
"This is the best hotel in Harris. And food was also best I have had in Harris, I would certainly recomend..."
About the hotel
At Hotel Hebrides we intend to provide all the things you would expect to find when staying at an intimate boutique hotel. Sublime comfort , top quality beds, great food, late breakfasts and checkouts, an excellent range of drinks and friendly staff all under one roof. Whatever your plans, whether it is a long stay to discover the beauty of the Hebrides, a romantic weekend, a business visit or fancy a Christmas break somewhere different.
We can promise you the warm welcome and service you would expect from a privately-owned hotel. Keeping it small allows our team to focus on your needs and develop a home from home environment. Stay with us, and feel as though you are staying with good friends. At Hotel Hebrides we have room sizes and styles to suit everyone from deluxe king size rooms to single rooms that will accommodate active and business travellers alike. Lie in comfort on your luxurious king- sized bed, and read the latest novel or magazine from a selection of books. Watch a DVD on your state of the art television, take a long soak in a bath filled with your favourite bath oil and keep in touch with the office via the free wi-fi connection in every room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Although nice for £150 a night, I would expect the wow factor, but it wasn't wow.
Paying for the location.
A bit tired
The hotel has some great ideas, like a packed breakfast if you are on an early morning ferry, but this was delivered both late and with the incorrect contents.
Rectifying this then took a long time for the receptionist to return. The bathroom tiles and plughole look a bit tired, as did the black furniture which was thoroughly chipped. The seafood restaurant had lovely food and the location of the hotel can't be better if you need to catch the ferry. But overall did not feel as luxurious as the price and pictures would like you to believe.