- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"lovely place, very modern and boutique style. Good food in the bar/restaurant. The room was a little cold (being early March) though the rad..."
"No prior notice that the Resturant was closed Had to have evening meal in public bar which was loud and rowdy and could have been any local..."
"This is the best hotel in Harris. And food was also best I have had in Harris, I would certainly recomend..."
"Rooms though clean and well furnished were very small. Good central location but way overpriced...."
"This modern hotel is well located and has a designer feel to it. The breakfast and dinner were both excellent. The bar lunch was good too. T..."
About the hotel
At Hotel Hebrides we intend to provide all the things you would expect to find when staying at an intimate boutique hotel. Sublime comfort , top quality beds, great food, late breakfasts and checkouts, an excellent range of drinks and friendly staff all under one roof. Whatever your plans, whether it is a long stay to discover the beauty of the Hebrides, a romantic weekend, a business visit or fancy a Christmas break somewhere different.
We can promise you the warm welcome and service you would expect from a privately-owned hotel. Keeping it small allows our team to focus on your needs and develop a home from home environment. Stay with us, and feel as though you are staying with good friends. At Hotel Hebrides we have room sizes and styles to suit everyone from deluxe king size rooms to single rooms that will accommodate active and business travellers alike. Lie in comfort on your luxurious king- sized bed, and read the latest novel or magazine from a selection of books. Watch a DVD on your state of the art television, take a long soak in a bath filled with your favourite bath oil and keep in touch with the office via the free wi-fi connection in every room.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Hebrides in ISLE OF HARRIS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Great place, heating could have been warmer!
lovely place, very modern and boutique style.
Good food in the bar/restaurant. The room was a little cold (being early March) though the radiator was only luke warm. They turned the heating up for the whole hotel though it never really got a a truly comfortable temperature in the room. Other than that, all great!
Out of season stay
No prior notice that the Resturant was closed Had to have evening meal in public bar which was loud and rowdy and could have been any local pub...
Not impressed for a 4* £150 per night hotel complained at the time and was given an acceptable discount. Have to say though the food was very good and the room lovely