- 15 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay at Carridene immensely, Vanessa the host made us feel very welcome, the rooms were very clean and and reasonably sized...."
"We stayed for a weekend and everything was excellent. A warm welcome, a spotless and extremely comfortable room, top quality breakfast and a..."
"Took my mum away as she has been unwell. Vernessa and Dave couldn't do enough. The food was plentiful. Good location to Forest and town. I l..."
"There isn't anything that I can fault this B&B for. The room were spotless and had everything you needed. Our hostess Vanessa was very frien..."
"Lovely B&B in a quiet residential road but brilliant location in the forest with immediate access to lovely forest lanes with ponies roaming..."
About the hotel
Carridene extend a warm invitation to join them in their friendly family home, situated in the picturesque village of Nomansland on the northern fringe of the New Forest. Carridene offers peaceful, relaxing and spacious en-suite accommodation with delightful views over the village and surrounding countryside. Situated a 2 minute walk from the New Forest.
The Lamb pub and Mirabelles French Restaurant both serve excellent food and are highly recommended - just 3-4 minutes walk from the house.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 27/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet location, clean and welcoming.
We enjoyed our stay at Carridene immensely, Vanessa the host made us feel very welcome, the rooms were very clean and and reasonably sized.
Breakfast was as much as you could eat full English, with plenty choice for those who prefer the healthier option. Nice country pub and French restaurant within short walking distance
Would thoroughly recommend for a long weekend break in the New Forest.
Top quality and very welcoming B and B
We stayed for a weekend and everything was excellent.
A warm welcome, a spotless and extremely comfortable room, top quality breakfast and all in a lovely place. Highly recommended.