- 27 guest reviews
"I booked the room at very late notice and wasn't expecting much for the price....especially in the area that it's in. However, when I arrive..."
"We booked just for the Saturday evening as we were visiting someone in Watford hospital. Louisa welcomed us at the door and showed us to our..."
"Very friendly host... excellent bedroom facilities... communal breakfast table a nice change... working juke box in hall and complimentary m..."
"Had an absolutely wonderful stay. Hospitality was outstanding as was the room. This place is well worth staying at, highly recommended and e..."
"Difficult to find, until I used my iPhone for directions! And it took me to the door. Then what a gem of a place. Very welcoming, clean and..."
About the hotel
Lovely detached cottage located in a peaceful rural setting yet just minutes from the M25 (Junction 16 &17) & M40 (Junction 1). We have flat screen TV's in all rooms, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities, off street parking, breakfast and the use of The Denham Grove's leisure facilities (situated directly next door) included in the room rate. (Please check out the website for further information) Cards accepted.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely accommodation and very friendly host
I booked the room at very late notice and wasn't expecting much for the price....especially in the area that it's in.
However, when I arrived late at night I was shown to my immaculate room by the lovely host. The room was very clean, fresh and modern. The breakfast buffet was also incredible. Thank you very much, I would certainly recommend the cottage if you're looking for cheap, yet personal accommodation.
A little gem
We booked just for the Saturday evening as we were visiting someone in Watford hospital.
Louisa welcomed us at the door and showed us to our room which was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and nothing to much trouble. We would definitely stay here again, it was excellent value for money.