This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast (B and B) Guest House in Angus, Perthshire with a horse riding centre and health spa in Perthshire, Scotland, UK. The Glenmarkie guest house in Perthshire, Scotland is ideal for hen weekends, offering traditional Scottish hospitality and accommodation within a health spa in the Angus glens, Glenisla bordering Perthshire, Scotland. Angus glens an area of outstanding beauty, for horse riding lessons, riding holidays, pony parties, hen weekends, trekking and walking, golf, fishing, hillwalking, skiing, cycling, bird watching, adventurous sports and country walks around woodlands and lochs.
Shooting/ fishing / dogs by arrangement. Glenmarkie offers traditional Scottish hospitality in Glenisla, Scotland - an area of outstanding beauty, which has long been recognised as an outstanding area for horse riding and walking, golf, fishing, hillwalking, skiing, cycling, bird watching, adventurous sports and country walks around woodlands and lochs. Shooting/ fishing / dogs by arrangement. Hen weekends and private parties are welcome. Please Note - From November to March the Riding School is closed, however the bed and breakfast is open as usual.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Horse Riding
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/07/2010 to 31/07/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Glenmarkie Guest House Health Spa & Riding Centre in BLAIRGOWRIE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet